We take copyright infringement seriously and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you believe that any content on our website, which provides online games and is monetized via ads, infringes your copyright, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We will review and respond to all notices that comply with the requirements above, and we reserve the right to remove or disable access to any content that infringes a copyright, at our discretion and without prior notice. We may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.